You have got to be kidding me!I drop my car off for hail damage.

3 weeks later i receive it back. the work looks great and who am I to complain on how long it took as I have never repaired dents. However when getting into my car i noticed the low tire pressure light. i checked the psi and it was around 28 psi.

i drove the short drive to my house, put air in it, then took it to discount tire. They said it has sidewall damage and can not be repaired. When I called and talked to Matt Barry ,the owner, he said that he was not going to pay for the $230 tire as it was not his fault that i decided to drive my car after leaving his shop. Discount hail repair, Tommy's hi tech auto, super dents, autobody denton CARSTAR, maaco collision, caliber collision....please save yourself time and heartache and do business with one of the other 6 shops available in the Denton area.

This dude seriously told me to come up and talk to him face to face about it if i had a problem. What a kid! To you Mr. Barry take this as a lesson in customer service, because u obviously need one.

After im done posting this to ever single website, social media, or search engine that includes your name it will end up costing you waaay more than the $230 that you KNOW you should be paying for. If you decide to do the right thing you have my number.

I dont even care for an apology.Just pay for the tire that you ruined because of your shops lack of cleanliness.

Review about: Dent Techs Of Denton Car Repair.

I didn't like: Shear ignorance of basic customer service skills.

Had an Experience with Dent Techs Of Denton?

Comments